Tuesday 25 March 2008

Update: not enough people for cricket on 30th March weekend

Hi Friends,
as we see, Navin is not available for this week and the next.
Sanjay Handa is not back here untill sunday evening and
no response from Shri/Amar and others.

So this week, no cricket. Let's hope next week there are 8 people. In the mean time, vote for 'Sehwag for President ;-)

rgds, Jitender



It's that time of the year again and we are receiving a lot of requests to restart the cricket.
We can plan the session for Sunday 30th march morning if we get minimum 8 people. So please click on comment button and let us know if you are available for this sunday morning. Also don't forget to leave your name/phone/email address in your post.
Rgds,
Jitender & Navin

9 comments:

Unknown said...

yo.. so starting again. Guess the others need to be reminded about this blog as i am checking it after quite a long time.

im in... prashant/0612143867/b.prashant@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Navin was meant to write an email to everyone reminding of this blog. Anyway, I'm always up for cricket
Jit/0609036530/jmakkar@gmail.com

kalai said...

hi guys..

I am new to this place.
I work & stay in sophia antipolis.

Could you please tell where u guys play.

my mail id: rkalai@yahoo.com
my office no:+ 33 489 87 8742

Thanks,
kalai

Anonymous said...

Well, I've never played with you guys before but Prashant and Shankar let me know about this!

timmy/0686128853/tgbarker@gmail.com

Prakash said...

I am in....already some new faces..dats gr8!!

Prakash said...

oops...my contact:
praks_bit@yahoo.com
0637102687

Navin said...

Great that we are going to start again. But I won't be available this weekend and week after as well. Anyway, if there is sufficient strength, don't forget to collect the cricketing gears from me.

Navin/06.10.24.38.77

Anonymous said...

Cricket Season is back..
and so am I :)

Visu
0666635786

Hari Tirumalai said...

When/Where do you play?
Pls add me to the mailing list.
Email: hari@satriscorp.com
Ofc-Ph: 04 97 27 55 25
Regards .. Hari