Tuesday 22 March 2011

8 people confirmed: Start the season this saturday (26th mar) @7:30am?

So we have 8 people so far. But let's try to have more to make interesting games.
@Prashant: As I am on business travel for next 2 days, could you take care of blog updating as well as getting some tape etc for the games? I can pick up to 4 people from Antibes so pls feel free to nominate me for that.
thanks

Guys,
Hope you're all doing well. It's been about 5 months since we closed our cricket season.
Let's start the season this saturday 26th march? Please leave your availability in comments section. We need minimum 8 people to have a game. cheers
Jit

16 comments:

Jitender said...

Jit/0609036530 in for this saturday

rachit sharma said...

Rachit here..

i am in this saturday!!
0669063426

Ranjeev Rajan said...

ranjeev - In/0603171963

sathese said...

Great response!..:)
I'm in 0603026541

Unknown said...

Prashant / 0643968639

i will be coming from Antibes by car. so have 4 places. Anyone who wants a ride please let me know over phone.

Vishwa said...

Visu in for Saturday
Need a lift (Prashant)


-Visu(06.66.63.57.86)

Umesh Mukhi said...

im in, but i stay in sophia..! i might need a lift...!

Number : 0613957335

Nestor@blogger said...

Nestor/In/0675517703

sathese said...

Prasanth i need lift please..

Unknown said...

I'm in. 0640204908
plz somebody pick me.. Jitender/Prashant?

sathese said...

i am in

sathese said...

Prasanth or Jithu Gi,
Can you please pick Manan(New player) along with me from Parserlle SNCF? as i think Prasanth is already booked. Both, please tell if you have 2seats?
Thank you

MANAN PATEL said...

i am in too but need a lift....

Unknown said...

i can pick up sathese, manan and visu... sathese, let me know when u will reach paserelle sncf.

Rahul since u live close to jitu's house, u can come with him

sathese said...

I bought Tapes.
Yes, We(me, Manan,No visu so Rachit) will wait in Parselle SNCF at 7.30. Visu is not coming, i met him on thursday. Can we replace Rachit instead of visu?.

Unknown said...

Yes I can pick up rachit, I spoke to ranjeev, I'll pick ranjeev, rachit, and u both at paserelle